Most financial institutions rely on a money provider or Cash in Transit company to ensure their ATMs remain stocked with appropriate levels of cash. This normally means cash replenishment is managed using statistical analysis. But this only tells half the story and as a result you may be missing out on higher returns from your ATM estate.
FIS Intelligent Cash Management (ICM) system is a neural network solution that dynamically adapts to predict future cash flows across each machine in your network.
ICM manages the entire process chain for ATM filling. The system considers external factors that may have an impact on cash demands and adopts these to create optimal cash loading strategies.
- Order Administration – ICM creates a list of ATMs that need to be filled and stores these orders,including the amount to be filled into the cassettes.
- Order Management – The bank releases ATM fill requests to the Cash in Transit company and the ATM automatically reports completion of the order after the cassette is filled, allowing you complete visibility of the process.
- Escalation Management – ICM regularly checks the Cash in Transit company orders and if irregularities occur – for example, if cash loads are delayed – ICM will generate a security alert.
- Reports – As you would expect, ICM provides comprehensive reporting including Proof of Filling and Inventory Analysis.
- Monitoring and Control – ICM allows all parties involved in the ATM filling process to have access to the data through a browser based interface.
Your customers expect your ATMs to provide cash around the clock. ICM makes this possible thereby increasing customer satisfaction and improving the profitability of your ATM estate.