CRCM Credits - FIS’ EGRC Summit has been approved by the Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB)
for 17 Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) continuing education credits.
FIS™ is pleased to host the Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (EGRC) Summit, the nation's premier enterprise risk and compliance conference, taking place Sunday, Jan. 27 – Tuesday, Jan. 29 at Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego, Calif.
This is a must-attend conference like no other – no rehash of old rules, no stale information. You’ll get the latest intelligence and specific how-tos delivered by experts through captivating presentations.
We've assembled three preeminent thought leaders in risk management to deliver dynamic keynote presentations:
We’ve Got It All Covered
If there is one conference to attend in 2013, FIS’ EGRC Summit is it.
- Latest risk issues – We’ll cover Basel, Dodd-Frank, Safety and Soundness, UDAAP, Fair Lending, TILA, RESPA, BSA/AML, Cyber Security and more.
- Not just the “what,” but the “how to” – Leading experts provide how-tos and best practices that are specific to your role and deliver results.
- Electronic polling and peer group roundtables – Obtain detailed strategies and tactics from your peers.
- Learn from the regulators – Get specifics from the regulators on what they are finding and how to prevent issues.
Latest Intelligence from the Regulators
Discover what the regulators are finding in examinations and what they will focus on in 2013. Distinguished speakers from the following agencies will share timely intelligence pertinent for your role:
- The Federal Reserve
- And other regulatory experts
- “It is a world class conference.”
– Ed Bade, SVP, Northern Trust
- “It is an educational experience you cannot afford to miss.”
– Peg Meagher, SVP, Bank of Hawaii
- “This is the best conference that has all the content that we need.”
– Ruth Lopez, VP, Regents Bank
- Board of Directors
- Executive Management
- Chief Risk Officers and Risk Management
- Chief Compliance Officers and Compliance Management
- Legal Counsel
- Internal Auditors