FIS is headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., and has a 45-year history in the banking and payments technology industry. We employ more than 37,000 people worldwide. Our clients include nine of the top 10 global banks and we are a member of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. We have operating centers in Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East Africa and Australia.
With dozens of campuses and offices located all over the world, FIS offers an array of career opportunities. Whether you are looking for a marketing or sales position or looking to take advantage of your IT training, FIS is exactly where your search should begin. Our drop down menu makes it easy to search for job openings in your field and geographic region.
At FIS, it is the people that make the difference, so come join an organization that celebrates its employees and help us maintain our status as the No. 1 financial technology provider in the world.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits, at FIS we operate under five Guiding Principles that we apply to everything from how we operate internally to how we interact with our clients. These principles were developed with our most valuable assets in mind: our employees and clients.
- Client Focus − Value every client, protect each relationship and never compromise our unmatched standards of excellence
- Employee Engagement − Drive a high degree of employee engagement, while upholding the highest standards of openness, honesty and ethical behavior
- Market Leadership − Lead the markets we serve by delivering unparalleled value through our entrepreneurship, technology leadership and financial expertise
- Operational Performance − Commit to delivering premier performance – simplifying and improving daily processes, while maintaining industry-leading information security and risk management
- Community Involvement − Give back to the global communities in which we live and work, through philanthropic and civic involvement
FIS Careers Accessibility and Equal Employment Opportunity
FIS is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all U.S. job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request reasonable accommodation. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accommodation Request” in the subject line or call 904-438-6824 to request assistance or accommodation with the application process.
FIS is dedicated to complying with its obligations as an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. Our recruiting and hiring procedures are free of discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected group status as defined by law. In addition, FIS takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans).