ACBS Business Intelligence
When you need flexible, on-demand information from your lending database – with views that precisely address your queries – you cannot wait for IT to develop special reports or to perform customized mining of a data warehouse. When you need actionable intelligence for making strategic decisions, you need tools that accommodate the way you do business – right now, not tomorrow.
Since 2000, ACBS Loan Systems has supported commercial banking information management needs, from operational reporting to executive information and portfolio analysis reporting and monitoring. Its ACBS Business Intelligence modules present a 360-degree, Web-enabled view of the commercial lending business and are installed in more than 40 financial institutions world-wide.
- ACBS DataMart provides a comprehensive historical trending and analytical reporting environment,
- ACBS DashBoard delivers insightful graphical and analytical views of key metrics, trends, alerts and targets and
- ACBS RealTime provides real-time access to operational data, optimizing real-time business processes.
ACBS Business Intelligence allows you to “slice and dice” data so you can view and analyze information along multiple dimensions.
ACBS Business Intelligence modules extend the functionality of the ACBS product suite by providing a comprehensive view of ACBS information addressing operational, tactical and strategic business needs. ACBS DataMart enables business users to intuitively access and analyze their information to address the organization’s strategies for revenue growth, risk management and customer relationships. The ACBS DashBoard enhances executive’s and manager’s ability to execute strategy and optimize tactics with interactive visual insight into key performance indicators, targets, alerts and variances. ACBS RealTime makes it easy to access and evaluate mission-critical, intra-day information to optimize and improve operational processes.
A crucial success factor for the commercial banking enterprise is optimizing real-time business processes. To maximize the value of ACBS information to users, ACBS RealTime increases commercial lending operational management efficiencies by providing up-to-the-minute, real-time query and reporting capabilities for managers and users. Operational controls and users' access to critical data are enhanced with the ability to create and deliver queries and reports of real-time work-in-process and live servicing data.
ACBS DataMart incorporates more than 80 customer- and product-centric business models that allow monitoring of key performance indicators within such areas as risk management, profitability analysis, operational analysis, planning and customer management. Handling more than 5,000 data elements, these models make it possible to get exactly the information view you need without waiting for IT to process it on a request-by-request basis. Clients may also easily customize and enhance the business models to address their unique information management needs.
Connecting managers to business performance is essential in today’s changing credit markets. The ACBS DashBoard leverages the ACBS DataMart’s rich historical information and provides integrated, interactive graphical and analytical views of key performance indicators, trends, alerts, targets and variances allowing managers to be aligned and contribute to strategic business goals.
ACBS Business Intelligence offers information management for the executive or analyst in both the front office and the back office, integrating on-demand reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis, multi-dimensional analytics and dashboards into all aspects of the commercial lending business and providing business users interactive access to operational, tactical and strategic commercial lending information.
- Risk indicators
- Industry analysis
- Portfolio trends
- Asset quality
- Past dues and delinquencies
- Non-performing and non-accruals
- Loss probability
- Interest and fee revenue analysis
- Cost of funds analysis
- On-demand reports, ad hoc queries
- Workload and work in process analysis
- Exception reports
- Cash flow/settlement analysis
- Collateral, document, and covenant monitoring
Multi-Dimensional Analysis and Historical Reporting
- Drill down
- Slice and dice
- Key performance indicators
- Graphical views
Pre-Defined Customer- and Product-Centric Business Models
- 50 pre-defined report templates
- Strategic dashboards
- More than 5000 attributes
- Customer, product, financial and organizational hierarchies used for interfaces
- Customizable business models for unique information needs
- Trusted real-time access
- Single point Web access
- Interactively access, create and edit reports and queries Ability to identify trends, make comparisons, forecast future results
- Improved inter-departmental communication and planning
Reduced Operating Costs
- Reduced reliance on IT staff
- Decreased workload on operational systems
- Elimination of costs to maintain disparate reporting systems
- Reduced costs of collecting data
Improved Data Quality
- Enforcement of data quality standards
- Standardization of data and its uses
- Improved data consistency across systems
- Single source data feed
- Centralized information management
- Dynamic interactive reports versus static reports
- Structured handling of ad hoc queries and reporting
- Sophisticated visual dashboard
- Dramatic decrease in information retrieval time
- Improved integration with external data