Integration is a top priority for today's financial services companies. When done correctly, systems integration and implementation projects connect disparate applications into cohesive solutions. These solutions can be created by any combination of packaged software, custom development, and existing applications and they enable leading edge banks to offer distinctive new products and capabilities.
Your financial institution benefits from FIS’ deep integration expertise in areas such as solution architecture design and data conversions. We take a holistic approach with a financial services focus that benefits you the most.
FIS Systems Integration helps clients:
- Create a comprehensive and flexible solutions architecture
- Develop end-to-end support from application development to application support
- Integrate best-of-breed solutions within the financial institutions’ core applications
- Combine systems between merged entities
- Develop resources skilled in managing internal and external resources within one cohesive project team
- Identify business requirements to focus on driving technology initiatives
- Implement a new platform to support an entire line of business