Complete, integrated management of the loan syndication process
As the premier global sales and syndication system, SyndTrak™ has incorporated best market practices for over a decade. Now deployed entirely on the Web, SyndTrak empowers all parties to a transaction to collaboratively participate in a controlled, online environment – from pitching through allocation, closing, and agency.
Shared customer relationship management (CRM) and syndication tools for dealers, co-agents, borrowers and investors provide a collaborative syndications environment. Deal documentation is easily accessed from a secure and audited deal site.
SyndTrak is a front-office syndicated loan software system that facilitates powerful data exchange among all market participants. An intuitive and familiar user interface optimized for the loan asset class enables seamless customer, transaction and deal site management across the enterprise on a single Web platform.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Model
- SaaS deployment of SyndTrak eliminates IT dependencies and ensures you are always on the most recent version. The SaaS model also ensures that all market participants are using the same tools and best practices for optimum management of the syndication process.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools
- SyndTrak delivers CRM tools optimized specifically for the loan market. Enjoy the benefits of having all your institutions, contacts, call and meeting notes, documents, and market data in a single, easy-to-access location.
- Deal Site Creation and Document Distribution
- SyndTrak’s CRM tools and investor deal sites work together seamlessly in an integrated Web environment, eliminating the need to maintain two systems. SyndTrak provides a simple, step-by-step process for easy and effective site launch.
- Advanced Bookrunning Capabilities
- Offering the most advanced syndicators’ tool kit in the market, SyndTrak includes true joint bookrunning functionality as well as key features for law firms and specialized syndication status reports just for the borrower. Furthermore, access to data providers makes for easy generation of comparable reports and import/export of market data.
- Open Integration
- CUSIP and MEI compliant, SyndTrak uses application programming interfaces (APIs) to facilitate integration with third-party systems. This open architecture helps ensure data integrity and reduce errors.
Core Feature Set
- Customer relationship management
- Deal site creation and document distribution
- Efficient book-building tools, including joint bookrunner reports for the borrower
- Investor profiles, performance and appetites
- Open architecture for third-party integration
- Access to market data services and content providers
- SyndTrak is deployed using a software as a service (SaaS) model, eliminating IT support dependencies and associated costs.