Cortex is our fully-integrated card management and switching software. This cost-effective solution is ideal for banks, processors and national switches looking for a low-cost, flexible payment solution. Cortex’s design utilises modern, open systems architecture, and modular software applications to deliver the most scalability, availability and high-performance for mission-critical solutions.
Cortex technology can be deployed in numerous ways, including:
- In-house processing
- Multi-institution in-sourcing
- National switches
The Cortex Network Management solution provides the necessary functionality required to interact with domestic networks, card associations and processors. It supports authorisation, clearing and settlement for Visa, MasterCard and American Express, and fulfills these organisations’ mandatory compliance, including EMV and 3DES standards. Cortex has also been deployed as a national switch, providing a hub to support multiple connections to local banks for authorisation and clearing of card transactions.
The benefits and features of Network Management include:
- Certification for international card scheme support, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express in single or dual message modes
- High-volume transaction processing capability
- Intelligent authorisation control functionality
- Flexible platform to integrate to local standard
- A proven and demonstrable national switch platform