The FIS WildCard System is a stored-value platform using host-based "smart" technology and Internet based connectivity to deploy critical service applications. It is a leading global solution for turnkey host based prepaid cards and custom stored-value products. The platform delivers an array of commercial and consumer stored-value products and is used around the world by banks and commercial organisations to deliver prepaid card processing.
WildCard is certified by MasterCard, Visa and Discover as an endpoint on their networks, and is authorised to be an issuing processor for cards bearing Visa, Electron, Interlink, PLUS, MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus and Discover/NOVUS payment marks.
The Wildcard Prepaid Solution is a comprehensive set of open and closed loop functionality including
- Prepaid card account origination and management
- Authorisation and settlement processing
- Multi-channel account acquisition
- Flexible card configuration
- Signature or PIN authorisation
- Personalised or instant issue cards
- Single use or reloadable cards
- Multiple account access methods
- Flexible enrollment methods
- Consumer-facing self-enrolment Web sites
- Flexible cardholder fee structures
- Outsourced customer service
- Web site and application construction and hosting
- 24/7/365 multilingual IVR and agent support
- Fraud, risk and compliance management
- Custom professional services
WildCard delivers complete solutions to diverse disbursement or e-payment situations regardless of the industry. Our customers know that the combination of the WildCard platform, and FIS depth of industry knowledge in the prepaid and stored value industries is an unparalleled option for their business.