FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries.
Did you also know:
- FIS processes more than 27 billion transactions every year.
- In 2012, FIS moved more than $5.5 trillion across the globe.
- FIS transactions touch more than 750 million end consumers.
- FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide.
- Through the NYCE® Payments Network, FIS connects more than 440,000 ATMs, 95 million cards and over 2 million point-of-sale (POS) locations.
- Globally, FIS supports more than 71 million credit card accounts, 42 million loyalty accounts, 151 million prepaid cards and 78 million debit cards.
- FIS is the partner of choice in numerous industry verticals, including:
- Eight out of the top 10 global banks are FIS clients.
- Nearly 75 percent of all U.S. credit unions utilize a solution or service from FIS.
- FIS serves 18 of the top 25 national retailers.
- FIS scores more than 80 percent of all North American deposit accounts.