Improve your cash flow and increase customer satisfaction by accelerating your customer communications through the postal system – utilizing FIS’ fully automated mailing services. FIS manages the entire mail fulfillment process, including folding and insertion of multi-page documents.
With every facet of our operation monitored to ensure proper sequence and insertion, FIS supports diverse bar coding verifications and insertion strategies.
With the help of CASS, PAVE, NCOALink®, FASTforward® DPV and LACS postal-certified software, FIS ensures your customer documents are mailed at the lowest qualified first-class rates.
FIS’ automated mailing services include:
- Intelligent inserting equipment
- Online smart nester folders
- CASS™/PAVE™ certified POSTNET®/Intelligent Mail® 4-State bar coding
- OneCode Confirm™ mail tracking service
- Meter, permit imprint and bulk processing
- Overnight shipping (FedEx and UPS)
- Standard No. 10, 6x9 ½ in. and 9x12 in. catalog envelope insertion
- Selective inserting
- In-house pre-sort services
- NCOALink and FASTforward processing
- Delivery Point Validation (DPV) and LACS processing
- Insert management and storage
- Postal preparation – tray tag creation, tray, sleeve and strap U.S. Postal Service trays
- Commingling and custom pulls
- Envelope endorsement
- JetVision scanners for added quality control
- Automated Mail Processing System (AMPS)
- On-site U.S. Postal Service Detached Mailing Unit (DMU)