Risk Management Products
FIS EGRC Solutions provides clients a 360-degree solution set of products and services that enable enterprise risk management, enhance overall compliance programs, and mitigate risk through a best-practices-based model that ensures regulatory compliance proficiencies now and in the future.
Early Risk Manager
Early Risk Manager utilizes quarterly Call Reports and a series of regression models similar to what the banking regulators use to manage risk. However, it goes beyond the regulatory models to identify emerging risks before they happen and enables an institution to attain optimal risk management performance.
Early Risk Manager provides a risk dashboard of 25 reports containing key risk management intelligence in relation to three focal points:
- CAMELS rating
- Probability of undercapitalization
- Economic value
Early Risk Manager also contains a “what-if” analysis function for proactive risk management.
Compliance Risk Indicator
Compliance Risk Indicator is an innovative, Web-based, compliance and BSA/AML risk assessment solution. Compliance Risk Indicator identifies the inherent risks associated with each rule, product and line of business, and then calculates the residual risks precisely while identifying the root causes of the residual risks so you can take timely and effective risk mitigation action. Compliance Risk Indicator also provides you with a tool to forecast the effect of certain events or changes on the residual risk level.
- Perform compliance risk assessments in a more precise and timely manner
- Calculate residual risks by rules, products and lines of business
- Review, download and print robust reports and risk dashboards
- Know where your risk is, how much there is and the root cause, so you can take swift action to mitigate the risks
- Easily customize your risk assessment
- Cover BSA/AML, safety and soundness, fair lending, and consumer protection rules
FIS EGRC Solutions is the leading source for reliable, timely and relevant materials that keep the regulated financial services industry informed, updated and compliant. FIS has been a trusted advisor for more than 20 years and is the familiar face behind the “Big Orange Book” (BOB), the industry’s leading regulatory compliance manual.
Premium Membership includes:
- Unlimited access to our regulatory compliance experts via telephone and/or e-mail
- Unlimited access to more than 50 webinars on current laws, regulations and emerging risk issues
- Three hard copies of our renowned compliance manual: the “Big Orange Book” (BOB)
- Three copies of our Quick Reference Guides – Laminated sets of relevant, necessary compliance information at your fingertips on a variety of topics
- Unlimited access to the Premium Membership Web site
The Premium Membership Web site offers:
- Electronic BOB
- Policy manual
- Hot issue articles
- Reference library and other reference tools such as:
− Annual Timeline of Regulatory Changes
− Mortgage Loan Disclosure Calculator
− Regulation Z Section 32 HOEPA Loan Rates
− Summary of Regulations
- Much more
Quick Reference Guides
Big Orange Book
The renowned FIS Regulatory Advisory Services Compliance Manual, known as the “Big Orange Book” (BOB), is the nation's most comprehensive, widely used resource for banking compliance. This is truly your one-stop shop for compliance information. And it's written in plain English so you don't have to be a lawyer or compliance expert to understand it. Each manual includes at least semi-annual updates for one year.
Each month, FIS Regulatory Advisory Services conveniently offers Web conferences on the latest compliance updates and regulatory changes. Whether you are sitting at your desk or with other employees at your financial institution, you can count on us to provide training on the industry's hot compliance topics – all via your computer.
- Time – All conferences begin at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Duration – Approximately 60 minutes (including a 15-minute Q&A session)
- Number of Participants – Unlimited
- Technology Requirements – A telephone line and an Internet connection
Continuing education credit:
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB), a subsidiary of the American Bankers Association, is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. FIS Regulatory Advisory Services webinars are submitted to ICB for continuing education credits for the designations of Certified Lender Business Banker (CLBB) and/or Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM). Upon approval, each class will qualify for 1 – 2.5 CRCM and/or CLBB credits. The approval can take 6 – 10 weeks; therefore, we should be able to provide you with a certificate of completion within 10 weeks of your webinar date. Certificates will be sent upon request.
ComplianceAnalyzer® is the mortgage industry’s standard for automated compliance and is built on the patented CriticalDecision℠ platform. With advanced technology, straightforward reporting and support from the industry’s compliance experts, lending institutions can easily identify and address loan-level regulatory compliance issues. Accordingly, ComplianceAnalyzer provides cost-effective audits to hundreds of institutions, including four of the top five mortgage lenders in the nation as well as regulators.
- Reduce unnecessary risk exposure
- Improve asset quality and stability
- Achieve significant cost savings
- Increase efficiency and accuracy
- Take a proactive approach to compliance protection
- Improve overall risk management and profitability
- Real-time audit results in seconds
- Loan-level summary reports supported by detailed analyses
- Industry baseline RiskIndicator®
- Exception handling and reporting
- Exportable management reports
- Comprehensive compliance certificate
- One-click delivery of loan portfolios to regulators
Regulatory University contains a library of more than 250 courses covering safety and soundness and consumer protection laws and regulations, high and emerging risk issues, products and services, and other topics of relevance to multiple lines of business.
In addition, Regulatory University offers a robust learning management system (LMS) with cutting-edge, risk-based reporting, tracking and analytics that allow you to deploy and manage training enterprise-wide.
Over 1,500 financial institutions and creditors throughout the U.S. – plus all five banking agencies (the FDIC, OCC, FRB, CFPB and CSBS) – rely on FIS to manage risk more effectively and help them pass regulatory examinations with ease.
- Enhanced Curriculum Management – Assign courses by regions, branches, groups and job function.
- Custom Content Manager – Our easy-to-use Custom Lesson Manager allows you to customize existing courses by incorporating your policies and procedures or create a new course from scratch.
- Survey Wizard – Save time and money by easily building and distributing custom surveys on any topic you choose, including items not related to compliance. Results are automatically tabulated using our robust reporting system.
- AICC and SCORM Compliant – If you have your own LMS, don’t worry, our courses can be deployed via AICC or SCORM from your LMS.
The ultimate tool helping financial institutions streamline the Call Report process, TimeSaver Premier from FIS integrates your core processor reports with FIS’ CallReporter Premier Call Report software. A perfect complement for CallReporter Premier, TimeSaver Premier is a unique module that simplifies and expedites the completion of the Call Report, while providing accurate and consistent results.
- FIS does the setup for you, which results in minimal work on your end.
- The tool gives you more control over your Call Report process.
- You can use reports from any core processor.
- You can save time and minimize the risk of errors.
- The setup is tailored to meet your specific Call Report needs.
- Much more
Call Reporter Premier
The majority of financial institutions nationwide are currently using FIS’ CallReporter Premier software to prepare and submit their FFIEC quarterly Call Report. The design of CallReporter Premier is full-featured yet simple, making it an easy system to navigate. CallReporter Premier is backed by personalized customer service, our longstanding association with government regulatory agencies and expertise with bank core processing systems.
Request more information » Back to Top ↑
- View complete FFIEC online instructions and edit checks with a mouse click.
- Compare your bank’s performance for up to five quarters utilizing more than 60 key operation ratios.
- Use automatic import and totaling cells to reduce the chance of errors.
- Create internal notes unique to a Call Report line and carry forward from quarter to quarter.
- Automatically prepare the Annual Disclosure Statement each year in an approved format for publishing or distributing to customers.
- Export and transfer data easily and quickly to other software systems.
Transaction Risk Management
FIS provides clients with the expert guidance and leading solutions they need to manage their evolving transactional risk management demands, including the following products:
- Debit Report – Helps credit issuers gain deeper insight into a consumer’s financial behavior using our robust data repository. Debit Report can help credit issuers who want to increase their overall customer base and grow without increasing overall risk.
- DebitBureau® – Contains information on consumers’ handling of deposit accounts. With applications for account openings, account closures, retail point-of sale payments and many other behaviors, DebitBureau combines information from financial institutions, retailers and other providers to form complete views of consumer behavior.
- ID Verification and ID Authentication – Helps financial institutions comply with the USA PATRIOT Act and “Know Your Customer” regulations. Together, the robust solutions help clients to quickly verify the identity of applicants by using both data matching and out-of-wallet questions.
- QualiFile® – Provides real-time account opening decisions using FIS DebitBureau data and other external data sources for demand deposit accounts. Available in Advantage and Premier editions, QualiFile helps ensure that a bank or credit union is less likely to turn away potentially profitable customers and more likely to turn away risky applicants.
AML Compliance Management
FIS is the first to provide end-to-end AML Compliance Management solutions integrating training, monitoring, reporting and advice. Our products include:
- AML Compliance – Automates the anti-money laundering requirements, helping financial institutions to mitigate risk and comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act. Consulting services are also available to conduct risk assessments, governance planning, gap analysis, independent annual reviews and forensic investigations.
- OFAC Watch – Cross-references your customer database against the OFAC list, as well as other government watch lists, using advanced search, matching and scoring methodologies that utilize unique algorithms to reduce false positives.
- Compliance Databank – A unique service, Compliance Databank combines global sanctions data to assist financial intuitions with conducting required due diligence in dealing with global sanctions requirements, senior political officials, terrorists and fraud.