ALS Servicing Manager
The FIS ALS Servicing Manager solution is a highly sophisticated, scalable, lending software package that provides automated account management and proactive customer care for the life of the loan. ALS Servicing Manager becomes the system of record for a loan account after it leaves origination and until it is paid off.
ALS Servicing Manager's flexibility and scalability is especially attractive to financial organizations that desire a best-of-breed total loan servicing solution that can accommodate most loan products from retail, home equity, indirect, small business, middle-market commercial, securitizations and private mortgages. Development is underway to add secondary market mortgage capabilities to ALS-SM. This will enable ALS-SM users the ability to move mortgages from an existing mortgage servicing solution to ALS-SM, furthering system consolidation opportunities and thereby lowering operations and technology costs.
ALS Servicing Manager was originally architected and developed as a combined commercial and consumer system to support much of the sophistication needed for lower- to middle-market commercial lending. The system adds flexible rate and payment structures to a core accounting and customer hierarchical structure needed for commercial lending.
- A Single System – Supports both lower-end commercial and retail lending, providing operational efficiencies such as reduced training costs, leveraged support staff and fewer interfaces to manage.
- Portfolio Segregation – Provides the ability to separate the portfolio by lines of business (or other client-defined hierarchies), yet share common rules.
- Portfolio Growth – Facilitates the creation of new product offerings by using the software's predefined parameters to govern billing processes, interest accrual, delinquency and other product attributes.
- Flexibility and Speed to Market – Allows organizations to set parameters to efficiently create customized, market-driven loan products online, without programmer assistance.
- Productivity – Eliminates duplication, saves time and greatly reduces the possibility of error because loan data is entered once – and only once – for sharing with other components of the integrated software.
- Versatility – Adapts to the interest rate variations and multiple payoff options.
- Extensive Backdating – Improves customer service and ensures data integrity by automatically reconstructing a loan and generating appropriate adjustments with no need for time-consuming, error-prone manual calculations.
- Customer Relationship Management – Provides a customer view of all loans associated with a customer (directly and indirectly liable) and includes built-in reporting features to analyze loan products.
- Insurance Products – Support multiple insurance offerings for a loan, including credit life, disability coverage and key person insurance for small business owners
- Global Solution – Supports multiple currencies and languages.
- Ease of Use and Training – The Browser Based Interface (BBI) provides a more appealing view and takes advantage of a computer’s graphic capabilities to ease training and use.
- Modular construction supports a wholly integrated accounting system that streamlines billing, interest accruals, fee calculations and assessment, payment processing, delinquency management and a myriad of customer service functions.
- All attributes of a loan product are assigned to independent but interconnected modules, so lenders can change selected product parameters (e.g. interest rate or insurance premium) without having to reprogram the software.
- Automated setup and maintenance includes loan account records, managing cash flows, monitoring compliance, accounting for and reporting to investors, handling customer inquiries and initiating collections.
- A separate but integrated system is available for escrow management.
- Customer-level management includes support for guidance lines and tiered commitments.