Indirect Point-of-Sale Loan Origination Solution
FIS CreditWorx™ is the complete indirect point-of-sale financing solution used by many top financial institutions, manufacturers, and retailers to provide best-in-class financing experience for their entire indirect financing channel. CreditWorx is a comprehensive, browser-based lending platform that enables lenders and vendors (retailers, dealers, and manufacturers) to drive greater loan volume, reduce costs, and increase profitability in all lending channels. CreditWorx is available as a licensed solution that can be implemented within your own infrastructure or on a service delivery basis, providing you with a turnkey automated loan origination solution without significant up front hardware costs, and helping keep IT costs under control.
Our clients utilize our advanced technology to automate manual processes, improve efficiencies, and streamline all sources of loan origination volume. With less manual processes and more accurate loan submissions throughout the entire indirect channel, costs per new loan are reduced. CreditWorx also provides a complete loan decisioning engine, loan document generation, and closing and funding capabilities, enabling financial institutions and manufacturers to enhance operational efficiencies and focus on growing bottom-line capabilities.
For organizations seeking a complete end-to-end loan origination, processing and closing solution, FIS provides either an outsourced application service provider (ASP) or licensed client-hosted turn-key solution.
- Open standards
- Online intelligent application process
- Private label branding
- One platform- term, revolving, or credit card products
- Real-time automated credit decisioning
- Complementary and cascading lending models
- Dynamic risk-based pricing
- Integrated extended warranties, insurance, and reward programs
- Lien registration
- Integrated document delivery
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting
- Real-time transaction processing and status notification
- 24/7 application service provider (ASP) model
Financial institutions are able to:
- Acquire new customers that reflect their targeted market segment and credit profile
- Reduce origination costs by significantly reducing manual interaction
- Meet aggressive time-to-market milestones, since technology and implementation investments are minimal
- Cross-sell products
Manufacturers are better able to:
- Increase sales and extend their brand name
- Acquire new customers by offering attractive payment options vs. a lump-sum purchase
- Streamline the entire sales process via our leading-edge POS platform (product, warranty, insurance)
Dealers are better able to:
- Increase sales by offering their customers attractive payment options for significant purchases
- Provide customers efficient, personalized service through a quick, easy-to-use, and flexible financing platform
- Manage the entire sales financing process at the point-of-sale
For more information on the products and services available from FIS Lending Solutions, call 800.822.6758 or e-mail us.