In today’s competitive retail economy, many leading merchants are proving their E-commerce and mail order/telephone order (MOTO) channels to be the most effective and profitable way to win new customers, cross-sell to existing customers and build customer loyalty. The rapid growth and strong profitability of the card-not-present (CNP) channel has come with increased operational complexity and new customer service challenges – ranging from creating a superior online shopping experience to ensuring the security of your customers’ data.
FIS™ offers a complete suite of E-commerce solutions to assist customers with managing all of the payment, fraud and order review challenges associated with their CNP business.
Industry leaders trust FIS ClearCommerce® hosted and licensed solutions to automate payment processing and safeguard their CNP businesses against the evolving menace of fraud. ClearCommerce's complete suite continues to lead the industry with proven technology, innovative services, powerful data analytics and superior customer support. We offer:
- All major credit and debit cards (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, JCB, Maestro)
- eCheck and ACH
- Purchasing cards (Level III certified)
- Periodic billing services
- Comprehensive authorization and settlement functionality
- Flexible online and batch reporting
- Sophisticated rules engine featuring easy-to-manage user interface
- Enhanced IP Geolocation with city-level data
- Configurable risk scoring engine
- Hierarchical risk strategies for multi-channel, multi-store implementations
- Positive/negative review lists
- Simple integration to third-party risk services including credit card verification, ID verification and device fingerprinting
- Available risk management and modeling services to maintain your company’s fraud mitigation strategy.
- Flexible queue sorting and filtering
- Automated prioritization of orders based on defined parameters
- Customizable dashboard review screen
- Supervisor and manager real-time reporting
- Configurable workflow definition with structured decisioning
- Unlimited notes; comprehensive audit logging
FIS can design a Managed Services solution through ClearCommerce to fit any client’s requirements. Whatever the particular business need, our team will work to design, implement and manage services that enable merchants to run their business while counting on our team of experts to manage their payment and fraud challenges.
For more information on the FIS ClearCommerce E-commerce solution, contact us today: