Delivered as an integrated component with QualiFile®, FraudFinder®, provided by ChexSystems, Inc., provides you with a powerful tool to protect you and your customers from identity manipulation and fraud.
After you validate your new customer’s identity with QualiFile, FraudFinder further analyzes the data using our proprietary fraud model and network of critical data repositories. This analysis results in a detailed alert that includes:
- Fraud score identifies the likelihood of fraud activity, helping you prioritize investigative workload.
- Identity manipulation reports instances of possible identity manipulation discovered through extensive searches.
- Hot lists pinpoints matches to suspected fraudulent information.
- Velocity triggers alerts based on common SSN, address, driver’s license or home phone number, forewarning you of individuals who may have attempted to alter portions of their identity.
- Fraud closure history identifies accounts reported as, closed due to suspicion of fraud, which match the consumer’s address or SSN.
- Warm address delivers flags when the consumer’s reported address corresponds with a list of addresses associated with known fraud activity.
- Phone validation presents indicators when the consumer’s reported home phone number is identified as invalid, includes a mismatch of ZIP code to area code, or is identified as a number not normally accepted as a primary phone number, such as a pager.
- SSN comparison provides alerts when a consumer’s reported date of birth is not logically associated with the date the SSN became available for issuance.
- Alert prioritization allows you to customize those fraud indicators that will generate an alert, giving you the capability to control the number and type of next day alerts based on your unique needs.
For more information on the products and services available from FIS Risk, Fraud and Compliance Solutions, call 800.822.6758 or e-mail us.