Compliance Risk Indicator
Compliance Risk Indicator (CRI) is a web-based software that enables a financial institution to perform more precise and timely BSA/AML and Compliance Risk Assessments. With CRI, a financial institution can now identify & control compliance risk enterprise-wide with more precision and in a timely manner and can see compliance risk 20/20, 24/7, 365 days.
CRI is a cutting-edge, web-based solution that enables you to:
- Perform compliance risk assessments more precisely and timely.
- Calculate residual risks by rules, products and lines of business.
- Review, download and print robust reports and risk dashboards.
- Know where your risk is, how much it is and the root cause so you can take swift action to mitigate the risks.
- Easily customize your risk assessment.
- Covers BSA/AML, safety & soundness, fair lending and consumer protection rules!
Compliance Risk Indicator is powered by FIS Compliance Coach, a solution providing risk assessment software, e-learning and other tools that enable compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Over 1,500 financial institutions and creditors throughout the U.S. – plus all three banking regulatory agencies: the FDIC, OCC, and FRB – rely on Compliance Coach to manage risk more effectively and pass regulatory examinations with ease.