Empower Debit Report to Maximize your Decisions
Debit Report, powered by DebitBureau® retrieves and delivers consumer debit information.
Debit Report can be utilized standalone or in combination with credit and/or alternative data to augment the overall risk assessment outcome of a consumer’s financial behavior. After all, information intelligence is the core of how we all conduct business.
Leverage Debit Report to improve your decisions across the Customer Life Cycle. Permissible purpose is required when incorporating debit data within the decision process throughout the entire customer lifecycle; Prescreen, Origination, Portfolio Management and Collections.
Debit Report delivers a risk score and 78 attributes across four event categories:
- Inquiries; Deposit Account Origination
- Forced DDA Closures; Abuse and Fraud
- Check Printing Orders
- Non-sufficient Funds (NSF), Returned Retail Items
Debit Report Delivers Unique Information
If you are seeking to strengthen your risk mitigation when extending credit, Debit Report is the solution of choice for alternative consumer data. FIS is committed to supporting those business objectives and strategic initiatives of our clients in various vertical markets; Automotive, Credit Card, Installment, Payday, Secured Loan, Utilities, etc.
Gain an Edge in a Competitive Marketplace
- Debit Report taps into a wealth of information from our greatest asset, DebitBureau®.
- Incorporates data from ChexSystems, the leading risk, fraud and compliance solution provider in the U.S.; Certegy, the most widely accessed check authorization network in the country; and check printers.
- DebitBureau® contains approximately 277 million consumer records, dynamically updated throughout the day.
- FIS employs best in class consumer search service, a robust matching and keying engine.
Available via our Decision Science team are retro data appends for analysis on your end or analysis conducted by our team.
For more information on the products and services available from FIS Risk, Fraud and Compliance Solutions, call 800.822.6758 or e-mail us.