More competitors offer customers more choices than ever before. In order to successfully compete, your entire organization must become both highly flexible and also very efficient. We help enable this efficiency by enabling cost reductions driven by improved business processes (including strategic sourcing of goods and services) and enhanced personnel productivity.
Your business processes need to align with best practices while you reinforce a customer-centric culture. FIS Business Consulting has a proven track record of delivering significant earnings improvement.
FIS Expense Management helps clients:
- Transition to entirely paperless operations
- Identify savings in all areas of a bank including:
- Sourcing and procurement
- Non-interest expense
- Business processes and procedures
- Identify strategic initiatives to reduce costs
- Determine key drivers of expenses
- Develop both new and existing projects to address expense controls
FIS Expense Management provides:
- Process improvements
- Paperless banking implementations
- Expense reductions
- Strategic sourcing
- Branch network effectiveness
Business Process Improvement: We work with the client to examine their people, processes, and technology and compare them with industry best practices, while finding solutions ranging from eliminating duplicate or conflicting work processes to assessing risk tolerance, to implementing flexible work arrangements and doing a better job of integrating technology.
Implementation: Working in an action team utilizing the Helix Facilitation Methodology, we ensure knowledge is completely transferred so operational improvements are sustained, and continue to progress once the engagement is completed.