Virtual Back-Office Deposit Operations
Virtual Back-Office Deposit Operations Capabilities
FIS Virtual Back-Office Deposit Operations entails activities ranging from opening new accounts to handling exceptions to initiating garnishments. Whether you follow the traditional bricks and mortar, bricks and clicks, or a branchless banking model, FIS offers a solution.
Virtual Back-Office Deposit Operations Outsourcing
Outsourcing your deposit operations to an alternative provider allows your bank to leverage economies of scale, but you also need to provide quality support to internal staff and customers. FIS Virtual Back-Office™ Deposit Operations ensures high service levels are provided by knowledgeable banking professionals. These professionals leverage FIS banking technology and their industry expertise so you gain operational efficiencies – on your terms.
Outsourcing your call center services to FIS can drive benefits for your organization such as converting fixed costs into variable costs, creating a reliable and scalable 24/7/365 presence and gaining a metrics-based business insight. Outsourcing your deposit operations to FIS can create significant benefits for your organization, such as, increased operational efficiency, improved customer service, improved speed–to–market for new products and services and converted fixed costs into variable costs.
Deposit operations entails activities ranging from opening new accounts to handling exceptions to initiating garnishments. Whether you follow the traditional bricks and mortar, bricks and clicks, or a branchless banking model, FIS offers a solution. Our Virtual Back-Office Deposit Operations includes complete support for the account life cycle:
- Account opening
- New account application processing
- Customer validation
- Account setup
- Account servicing
- Account maintenance
- Transaction processing
- Transaction exception handling
- IRS reporting maintenance
- Operational report review and follow-up
- General ledger balancing
- Incoming and return-mail handling
- Account closing
- Account closing and funds disbursement
- Compliance support
- Regulation D compliance monitoring, Regulation E dispute management, etc.
- Special services
- Legal research and processing
- Subpoena processing, garnishments, government- ordered payments and levies
- Risk-fraud analytics
Benefits of Virtual Back-Office Deposit Operations
Outsourcing your deposit operations to FIS can drive significant benefits for your organization, including:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Improved customer service
- Improved speed–to–market for new products and services
- Converted fixed costs into variable costs