Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Protecting your business from cyber attacks, natural disasters, human errors, terrorist activities, hardware failures, massive power outages and unexpected events that can halt your business operation has never been more challenging. FIS specializes in disaster recovery and business continuity solutions that minimize downtime and the impact on your employees, your customers, your partners and your business.
FIS Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services provide proven strategies, services, and technologies to:
- Reduce your exposure and vulnerability
- Protect your critical business operations against downtime threats
- Return your business to normal operations
- Ensure compliance with industry or federal laws and regulations
FIS Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services include data, application and workspace recovery solutions designed to meet the needs of your business. With four primary, world-class, enterprise data centers, FIS provides the geographic diversity and scalability required for successful recovery. FIS solutions include:
Hot Site – FIS Hot Site solutions provide immediate recovery of infrastructure, data and applications through a fully redundant, data center configuration that mirrors your production systems. Dedicated data center space and infrastructure are included to ensure mission-critical applications are available in the event of a disaster. This solution is required for businesses that need 24/7/365 availability of mission-critical applications.
Warm Site – FIS Warm Site solutions provide near-time recovery of infrastructure, data and applications through a redundant, data center configuration. The systems and data are synchronized on a periodic basis allowing for recovery after current information is restored or based on aged data from last synchronization.
Cold Site – FIS Cold Site solutions provide recovery of infrastructure, data and applications through configuration of equipment and restoration of data from backups at a disaster recovery location. This solution does not include mirroring of systems or data prior to disaster. This option is available for non-mission critical applications and for businesses that do not need 24/7/365 availability.
Mobile Recovery – FIS Mobile Recovery provides the technology, space and infrastructure to provide for the business’ critical end users need for office space.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning – FIS planning services provide experienced consultants to help you with your disaster and continuity planning. These services include:
- Recovery Program Assessment and Development – full business assessment, planning and management to ensure recovery capabilities minimize the risk, manage the priorities and meet the needs of the business
- Recovery Program Management – ensuring adequate recovery capabilities are in place to support critical operations
- Recovery Program Maintenance – ensuring plans are kept current based on constant changes to the business
- Recovery Exercise Management – ensuring exercise plans are in place and exercises are completed for quality recovery