Your Total Resource for Asset Control
As your IT infrastructure grows, keeping track of your technology investments can be a difficult task. FIS Capital offers an inclusive Web-based asset tracking tool that provides real-time access to your leased assets anytime, anywhere.
Set your assets in motion with TRACtion – a self-service online application that allows you to view your equipment assets and monitor their status with just a click of a button. This application significantly reduces the administrative time and paperwork associated with managing every lease schedule.
Get TRACtion of your leased assets by:
- Obtaining real-time access to your technology assets using an online password-protected program. No special software is needed. TRACtion is available using your standard Web browser.
- Reviewing detailed reports and customized invoices based on the asset’s location, description, lease commencement date or serial numbers. We can also work with you to tailor reports according to your specific requirements.
- Conducting comprehensive search and sort functions using one or several search criteria.
- Exporting reports into various report formats, including Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Excel.
- Accessing your secure reports anytime using the Internet or arrange to have the reports e-mailed to you on a weekly, monthly or quarterly schedule.
TRACtion is only available to FIS Capital customers.