First and Third Party Card Collections
A professional receivables management team that works with you to find creative and successful ways to handle difficult situations and reduce the amount of outstanding debt.
While representing your company, our highly skilled agents employ our Soft Collection Technique to interact with your customers. This gentler approach can effectively relieve the negative emotions associated with traditional collections and maximize customer retention.
We use a structured, focused third-party strategy to maximize recovery efforts. By leveraging both manual and automated collection techniques, we offer more options for customer interactions that increase and maximize recoveries.
Legal and Other Solutions
FIS partners with trusted law firms and other partners that perform ongoing collections on your behalf. We manage the data transmission and payment process for our clients during this process.
Strategic Collection Tools
Based on the service option chosen by the client, FIS can employ a wide variety of collection tools to maximize and enable quick recovery with strategic diagnoses – all in one place. These tools and methodologies are based on industry-leading standards and are continually updated to align with FIS collection techniques, including:
- Complex and customizable strategy configurations
- Flexible data imports via files/manual entry
- Document imaging and storage for client retrieval
- Regulatory-compliant collection letters
- Predictive-dialer telephone campaigns
- Client-specific telephone campaigns
- Digitized voice messaging campaigns
- Inbound interactive voice response (IVR) payment options
- Quality agent monitoring programs
- Credit bureau reporting and management
- Automated tiered skip tracing
- Manual skip tracing-strategically initiated
The flexibility, versatility and scalability of the FIS solution helps improve the odds of your success. Our full range of services includes:
- Letter series
- Dialer strategies
- Onshore/Offshore call center
- Back-office services
For more information on FIS’ Enterprise Collection Services, contact us at 800.822.6758.