Ready to share your insights? Here’s how.As a valued client or partner, we’re really excited to have you share your experience with us. Below you’ll find helpful guides and tips for how to submit your story. It’s quick and simple!
Guide questions for your video
To help you share your insights in a well-rounded way, we have listed some guiding questions for you to follow below.
- What is your name? And what’s your role?
- What does your company do? And what makes it unique?
- Who are your customers?
- What initially attracted you to working with us, and how long have you been a client?
- What business challenges were you and your company trying to address?
- What are the main benefits of using us, and how does working with our team help you overcome those challenges?
- What pleasantly surprised you about working with us?
- What was your implementation/set-up experience like?
- What kind of business results have you seen by using our solutions? And how has this set you up to achieve future goals?
Any other benefits of working with us?
(use this opportunity to add any additional comments or info about what your experience with us has been like in terms of helping you and your organization; possible examples include commentary about your relationship manager, support you’ve received, responsiveness, proactiveness, etc.)
Video Recording and Upload Instructions
How to record your video
- Get your camera / device set up
- Clean your camera lens, or lenses if you’re fancy, with a microfiber cloth.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged.
- Pop your phone in Airplane Mode to avoid any interruptions.
- Zoom all the way out.
- Find your location
- Avoid dark areas and moving between dark and light areas.
- Place your phone horizontally between the chest and eye level and secure it by propping it up with something sturdy, like your copy of Ulysses, or even better, a phone tripod.
- Get yourself ready
- Project your voice like you are on a call.
- Remember to smile
- Start recording.
- Introduce yourself and your organization, and then follow the guide questions.
- iPhone or IOS device
- Click the [fps] icon in the corner of your camera viewfinder > choose HD or higher.
- Android device
- Click settings icon (gear cog) > choose FHD 16:9 1920x1080 or higher.
- N.B 4K and UHD settings will create very big file sizes.
How to upload your video - iPhone or IOS device
Uploading InstructionsFrom your iOS device tap the “HERE” link from the email or tap below.
- Tap the ‘Browse files’ link
- Tap Photo Library
- Select your video file(s) then tap done
- Tap ‘Upload’
How to upload your video - Android device
Uploading InstructionsFrom your Android device tap the “HERE” link from the email or tap below.
- Tap the 'Browse files' link
- Tap Files
- Select your mp4 file, then tap ‘OPEN’
- Tap 'Upload'