Your online pricing quote
Get your indicative pricing in 3 simple steps
Your card payments summary
This summary shows our charges for card payments, and other important information about our service. You can use this to compare our service with other providers, to find the best deal for you. We are required to provide this information by the Payment Systems Regulator.
Your costs for accepting common individual card payments5
If your customer uses a Mastercard personal debit card in person to purchase a £10 item, you would pay:
If your customer uses a Visa personal credit card online or by phone to purchase a £10 item, you would pay:
- The proportion of your transactions represented by each card type.
- Personal debit cards
- Personal credit cards
- Business debit cards
- These are the most commonly used cards for most merchants. You pay us a percentage of each card payment you receive. This varies depending on the type of card. You may also accept other card brand and types, which may cost more. You can see the cards you accept in your transaction information.
- A card payment where the card, cardholder and merchant are all in the same place.
- A card payment where the card, cardholder and merchant are not all in the same place.
- A service for capturing and transferring payment data.
- Charges relating to your compliance with card security and anti-fraud standards.
- The amount you pay if your monthly transaction charges do not meet a minimum agreed amount.
*Pricing shown above is indicative only
We continually invest in our technology to give you a smooth, high-performance payment processing experience.
Security and trust
We have the experience and technology to help mitigate the risk of payment fraud, safeguard data and reduce fraud liability.
With competitive pricing, and simple set up and integration, it's quick and easy to get started taking payments with Worldpay from FIS.
Support and reassurance
Our 24/7 customer support team can guide you through any payment challenges and help you get back to business quickly.
Questions on pricing?
Get details on our current promotions.Finalise your Quote