FIS Modern Banking Platform
Advance your bank with a modern core platform.
Help and Frequently Asked Questions
Logging in to FIS Academy
Searching for content
Retaking a completed course
Changing your password
Frequently Asked Questions about the FIS Academy
What is the new access link for FIS Academy, and may I make the link available from my network? When will the system be available?
Are there any changes to my login credentials for FIS Academy compared to my credentials for ISO Payments Online University?
What are the password requirements for FIS Academy?
What is the technical LMS infrastructure on which FIS Academy is based?
What Internet browsers and operating systems are compatible with FIS Academy?
What support resources will be available for this transition from the former FIS Learning Management System to FIS Academy?
Frequently Asked Questions about ISOs & ASGs
What are the benefits of FIS Academy over the ISO Payments Online University?
- A more robust and visual interface
- Access to all users including those without a private domain
- Enhanced user experience. All training content will be found in one place from implementations to continuing education.
- Dynamic eLearning content.
Will my user account(s) and training history be migrated to FIS Academy?
Will all ISOs & ASGs be migrated to the new FIS Academy on the go-live date?
What are the main features of the FIS Academy Home Page, and what information are in these components?
- Hamburger Menu button – allows access to your individual transcript (‘Me’), as well as your users’ activity on the system (‘My Team’), if you have client administrator rights
- Search capabilities – allows you to easily search all content available to you by simply searching for desired content.
- User information – access account preferences and possibility to change password.
- Announcements portlet – provides you a direct link to all the workspace pages with curriculums available to you.
- My Learning portlet – allows you to see courses that you have been enrolled to, for easy access to launch right from the Home Page.
- Discover portlet – courses that are highly rated based on user input on 1-5 scale, and well as those which are most popular appear in the top ribbon or row. The second row is populated with courses that have been started but not yet completed.
- Plan Summary portlet – shows a visual depiction of overall courses in progress, completed, and pending for the overall learning plan (or series of courses) that you enrolled to.
- My Tags portlet – allows user to create hash tags that will allow for Quick Searches, based on tagging of key words for courses on FIS Academy.