Basic Principle towards Anti-social Forces
Worldpay K.K. hereby declares the following basic principle in order to prevent any harm caused by "anti-social forces", which is a group or an individual seeking economic gain by violent, forceful or fraudulent means.
- To ensure safety of directors and employees who deal with unreasonable request from antisocial forces.
- To establish cooperative relationship with external experts such as police, the National Center for the Elimination of Violent Groups (Boryokudan) and lawyers and respond to antisocial forces by entire organization in order to prevent any harm caused by antisocial forces.
- Not to establish any relationship with antisocial forces, including any business transactions. Further, strictly refuse any unreasonable request from antisocial forces.
- To take appropriate legal action resolutely against unreasonable requests from antisocial forces.
- Not to take any secret deals or provide any funds to antisocial forces. We do not trade secretly at any time.
- Not to give any benefit to antisocial forces or any person designated by any antisocial forces knowing that such entities are antisocial forces in exchange for any action that will be taken or was taken by antisocial forces.
- Not to give any benefit to antisocial forces or any person designated by any antisocial forces knowing that such provision of benefit fosters any activity of antisocial forces or contributes to the operation of antisocial forces. Please note, however, that the preceding sentence will not apply if Worldpay K.K. performs any duty under a contract without knowing that the other party is an antisocial force or if there is any reasonable reason to perform a duty under a contract.