Plataforma de banca moderna FIS
Haga avanzar su banco con una plataforma central moderna.
FIS Receives Multiple Industry Awards for Excellence in Buy Side Technology
November 07, 2017
- FIS receives buy side awards from Investment Week, Hedgeweek and WatersTechnology.
- Awards recognize FIS’ solution excellence through continued investment in technology innovation.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Nov. 7, 2017 – FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), a global leader in financial services technology, announced today that it has been recognized with several recent industry awards for excellence in its buy side technology solutions.
Recent industry awards include:
- “Best Technology Provider” and “Best Technology Solution” in the Investment Week Fund Services Awards, which evaluates technology providers to U.K.-based investment firms and fund administrators.
- “Best Fund Accounting and Reporting Systems Firm” and “Best Managed Accounts” in the Hedgeweek USA Awards 2017, which recognize excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers.
- “Best Buy-Side Cyber-Security Platform” in the WatersTechnology’s Buy-Side Technology Awards, which recognize leading buy side technologies and vendors.
“We are proud to receive these awards because they reflect our continued investments in innovation to meet the changing needs of our clients,” said Marianne Brown, chief operating officer, Institutional and Wholesale, FIS.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.
For More Information