FIS has devoted specialist staff and resources to understanding and implementing GDPR compliance internally. Now, we are now offering the same award winning solution to help you.
In preparation for this sweeping regulatory change, we have dedicated significant resources to GDPR compliance, launching our GDPR initiative in early 2017. We have made significant progress towards GDPR compliance, including:
- Hiring the company’s first full-time data protection officer, based in the U.K.
- Confirming systemic capability to enable customer data rights
- Taking action to remediate gaps found due to the new regulatory regime
- Updating applicable policies and procedures
- Updating applicable client and vendor agreements
- Providing ongoing enterprise-wide GDPR compliance oversight
These efforts have been recognized by the respected industry consultancy SiriusDecisions, which has awarded us its 2017 Marketing Operations and Strategy Program of the Year.
GDPR Requirements for FIS Clients
FIS clients who are subject to GDPR must have a compliant Data Processing Agreement/Addendum (DPA) in place with FIS prior to the legislation’s effective date. You can request a DPA that includes your organization’s information and is enabled for electronic signature by sending an email to GDPR@fisglobal.com.