How we deal with complaints
Providing good service is important to us. If we don’t get it right for you, please tell us soon so we can put it right and make improvements.
- make it easy for you to tell us about a complaint
- consider your suggestions about how we could put things right
- do our best to make sure you’re satisfied with how we handle your complaint
Resolving your complaint
When we receive your complaint we will contact you to let you know:
- who is dealing with your complaint
- when we expect to resolve it – if we can’t resolve it in that time, we will update you
If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer for us to reach an agreement with you. Once your complaint has been investigated, we will issue a final response. If we haven’t done this within 15 days, we will write to you to explain why, and indicate when you can expect a final response.
If you are a Canadian merchant and believe that our conduct or the conduct of any affiliated service provider is contrary to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may report the matter to us via the following channels:
- By completing the Canadian Merchants Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry Concern/Issue Form here
- By calling the Worldpay from FIS toll-free number: 800.548.5326, Option #3
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist us in reviewing your issue, please provide the following, where applicable:
- A summary of your concerns
- Any details, such as the name(s) of any individuals involved in the issue and/or of any other persons with knowledge of the issue
- The date of the incident or on which the matter began
- Copies of any supporting documentation (i.e., agreements, statements, correspondence)
Upon receipt of your issue, we will investigate the matter and aim to provide you with a written response within 30 days. This response will either provide the disposition or resolution of the issue or will indicate that additional time is needed to investigate your issue. If additional time is required, Worldpay from FIS will provide you with a written response regarding the disposition or resolution of the matter within a maximum of 90 days.
After our receipt of your concern/issue, if you believe that the disposition or resolution is either inconsistent with the Code or feel your issue has not been adequately addressed, you may report the issue to People’s Trust by:
- Going to their website (http://www.peoplescardservices.com) and following the links to file a Code of Conduct Concern
- Calling toll free: 844.304.2083
- Sending an email to email@example.com
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada's website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Industry in Canada.