Card Personalization Solutions - Design, Manufacturing, Brand Personalization, Fulfillment and Mailing
Every card you deliver to cardholders represents an opportunity to strengthen your relationship with them.
In today’s competitive marketplace, your cardholders expect more than exceptional value and performance. They want reliable service they can trust. They want it tailored to their specific needs, they want it fast, and they want it on their terms.
When we develop a card personalization program for you, we exceed industry standards and ensure that your cardholders receive their cards on time and right the first time – a promise we’ll fulfill and prove to you – every time.
How FIS Can Help You
FIS gives you a competitive edge with end-to-end solutions for your magnetic stripe and chip card personalization programs. We offer the efficiency of complete card fulfillment, providing a streamlined operation that reduces your costs, saves time, and delivers greater profitability.
You won’t need to worry about managing multiple vendors or shipping your cards to different locations for processing. FIS handles the full range of services including design, manufacturing, personalization, fulfillment and mailing. We manage everything to get your job done quickly, and do so in a highly secure environment that reduces your risk.
Why FIS Is Your Difference Maker
FIS’ industry-leading performance and unparalleled service gives you a mag stripe and chip card programs built for growth and earmarked for success. We support you with the best resources available, including:
- Integrated Solutions – As your card processor, we can offer a level of service that is unparalleled in the industry. By tightly integrating our card processing systems with our card personalization and fulfillment solution, you will benefit with a more streamlined process and superior service. No other solution provider in the industry, can top this.
- Forward-Thinking Technology – Our unique, production platform provides fast and accurate card personalization, allowing us to quickly complete your programs smoothly and efficiently.
- Specialized Consultants – An experienced staff of experts is dedicated to providing individual attention for each of your card personalization programs. They’ll engage you with proactive communications and consultation throughout the process. By leveraging their expertise, your card programs are strategically positioned for success. Additionally, a specialist is assigned specifically to you as your single point of contact to readily address any concerns.
- Virtual Account Manager – Real-time online access to our VAM system allows you to track all aspects of your card issuance programs – right down to specific names and accounts – at your convenience. You can request card pulls for overnight delivery, readdress, or destroy. For cardholders, you can provide up-to-date information, check real-time inventory balances, and view historical inventory usage levels. Easily maintain control over all your accounts from anywhere, at any time.
- Security Guaranteed – You’ll have peace of mind knowing that confidential cardholder information and data is strictly protected. FIS’ people, processes and facilities are held to exacting standards and meet the highest security mandates. Certification by MasterCard®, Discover®, Visa® and American Express® ensures secure operations are administered throughout the entire process for every order we fulfill.
- Speed –to-market – Our print on-demand capabilities ensure your cardholders receive market-of-one messaging.
Regardless of the program you choose, information can be easily changed on cards and forms. Graphics, network logos, disclosures, activation instructions, Web addresses, telephone numbers, etc., can be tailored to your individual needs, making each card that much more effective a marketing tool for you.
Chip Cards ‒ Reduced Fraud, Greater Security and Peace of Mind
Chip or smart cards, used throughout Europe, are the industry best practice in card security. That’s because the cards carry microprocessors that generate dynamic values for each transaction. Reducing static authentication diminishes the value of stolen cardholder data which benefits every stakeholder on a global level.
For more information about Payment Card Products, Services and Processing, call us at 800.822.6758 or use the button below to email us.