FIS provides a comprehensive suite of products and services with customized credit, debit, check, and gift card processing solutions that are uniquely tailored for the specific business needs of your financial institution. With FIS behind you, you gain innovative processing solutions and in-depth knowledge to help you minimize costs and create efficiencies in your merchant business – all from a partner you can trust.
FIS provides outsourced merchant processing services to enable financial institutions to offer credit and debit payment processing solutions for multiple industries, such as retail, healthcare, e-commerce, utilities, online bill payment, and many more. Let FIS provide a merchant processing solution that is flexible, efficient, easy to manage, and profitable for your organization.
Through multiple authorization networks, we support a wide variety of merchant transaction acquiring and payment processing environments. This means you can choose from several merchant-processing options based on the level of liability and income that you want.
FIS offers valuable support services designed to help financial institutions manage merchant portfolios and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. These services include:
- Visa®, Discover® Network , PIN debit network, and MasterCard® transaction processing capabilities
- Authorization services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fully programmed authorization and settlement terminals
- User-friendly training and instruction manuals
- Help desk availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Professional services provided by a qualified and experienced staff
Financial institutions have complete online access to their merchant accounts and related information through FIS’ Merchant Business Center including statements, merchant communication tools, product/equipment inventory and pricing, online ordering capabilities, search and look-up tools, detailed reporting and customer retention tools, and transaction detail.
Merchant Agent Program – Risk-Free Revenue
If your organization does not want to take on the liability of offering merchant bankcard processing, there is an alternative. With FIS’ Merchant Agent Program, you can offer your business clients superior products, service, and support without the liability. The FIS Merchant Agent Program offers you a risk-free revenue stream, including up-front payments for new accounts generated from your referrals and a monthly residual revenue stream based on merchants’ bankcard activity. The FIS Merchant Services Agent Referral Program provides you with:
- Monthly residual revenue stream
- Zero liability
- A customized Agent program
- Easy program implementation
- Dedicated service and support teams
- Complete sales and marketing support
- Internet portal for reports and easy submission of referrals
- Comprehensive Valutec® gift card program
- The ability to brand support material, including online and paper-based merchant statements, sales and marketing materials, application forms, and merchant agreements
From simple terminal and printer programs to industry-specific applications to 24/7 help desk support, the FIS Merchant Agent Program provides your merchants with everything they need to offer credit card transactions. FIS Merchant Services provides your merchant customers with:
- Flexible/competitive pricing
- Reliable technology
- Settlement of funds to a DDA that resides at your financial institution
- Dedicated customer service and support
- Point-of-sale deployment, repair, and supply services
- Card association updates and system enhancements
- Chargeback processing
- Merchant POS/security training
Valutec: Gift and Loyalty Card Marketing
Since its inception in 1998, Valutec Card Solutions has focused on one goal – to provide small merchants with gift/loyalty card program solutions, allowing them to compete with big-box retailers. Today, Valutec gift card programs are in over 40,000 retail locations throughout the country. Merchants enjoy the same revenue-enhancing benefits from their Valutec card programs that large retailers do, including increased customer traffic and product sales, and comprehensive activity reporting. Gift and loyalty card programs offer financial institutions a popular product to round out their financial services offering to commercial clients.
Gift card programs generate deposits from outstanding card balances and provide an excellent retention tool. Valutec offers a closed-loop solution that has a stronger value proposition for the merchant, with no up-front or ongoing costs for the financial institution. Among the value-added services provided by Valutec are communication initiatives designed for resellers, referral partners and merchants. Whether choosing a referral or reseller model, Valutec financial institution partners will receive complete product education and training, with co-branded merchandising material available for branch locations.
Click here for more information about reselling gift cards.