Transform your organization to better align with changing customer demands and banking preferences.
- Improve Customer Service - Strengthen customer satisfaction by delivering a consistent customer experience across all channels.
- Deepen Relationships - Efficiently cross-sell new products and services to retain and expand your customer base.
- Reduce overall cost - Implement more efficient processes to keep expenses down and reduce front- and back-office FTE.
- Achieve speed to market via Xpress - Leverage FIS’ service oriented architecture to reduce deployment cost and orchestrate processes across all channels.
TouchPoint helps improve every stage of the customer relationship life cycle across all delivery channels: the branch, ATM, call center, online banking and mobile.
On-site Self-service at Your Fingertips
TouchPoint® Connect brings your in-branch customers the power of self-service coupled with the convenience of on-site staff. Customers can choose to perform a simple set of business services on their own or interact with your bank representative.
This cost-effective addition to the TouchPoint suite introduces a highly intuitive, touch-enabled interface in the form of an in-house tablet or kiosk. Its innovative design enables your customers to perform self-service transactions, shop for products and services and receive targeted marketing recommendations.
The result is exceptional service for your customers with reduced overhead and increased revenue for you.
With TouchPoint Connect, you can:
- Extend targeted marketing – Provides additional opportunities to target market products and services
- Drive new business – Extends relationship with existing customers and prospects
- Enhance customer satisfaction – Provides survey mechanisms for collecting customer feedback and suggestions
- Maximize efficiencies – Augments branch staff with customer-driven kiosk and tablets
TouchPoint Sales and Service
TouchPoint Sales and Service is a suite of customer interaction solutions that helps financial institutions enhance sales and service across the delivery spectrum. TouchPoint’s modularity allows for easy resolution of a single business problem or many at the same time.
TouchPoint Service consolidates customer and account data for a complete 360-degree view of the customer. Because access to information is quick and easy, representatives can focus on customer needs rather than a complex series of keystrokes. Ready-to-use, account-specific profiles and workflow-enabled processes help maximize efficiency and strengthen customer satisfaction.
- Gain institutional knowledge - Collects contact history information across the channels to provide meaningful information about the customer interaction
- Recognize cross-sell opportunities - Prompts users with next-best product recommendations to generate leads
- Eliminate redundancy - Streamlines service requests and prefills customer and account data to prevent re-keying and reduce errors
TouchPoint Sales improves prospecting and lead management to boost sales performance. A comprehensive set of sales tools helps manage the sales cycle from inception to completion. An aggregated, roll-up view of important details such as client pipeline, contacts, opportunities, tasks and appointments promotes deeper customer relationships and drives new sales.
- Improve sales effectiveness - Supplements the sales process with sales tools such as scripting, pricing, online presentation, what-if calculators, product features and benefits
- Grow customer relationships - Uncovers a wealth of information through a guided needs assessment tool to collect information such as current needs, expected life events, goals and existing assets and liabilities
- Reduce lost opportunities - Schedules simple follow-up items, manages the completion of complex tasks and delegates actions to others
TouchPoint Account Opening
TouchPoint Account Opening improves the new account process for deposit accounts by simplifying data entry, managing documentation and disclosures, and automatically queuing and routing pending work to the appropriate area for handling. Because known information is pre-filled and manual activities are automated, processing time is dramatically reduced and customer satisfaction is enhanced.
- Shorten the process time - Streamlines the account opening session to generate the customer record and fully create one or multiple accounts all at the same time
- Facilitate cross-sell - Prompts the user to sell companion products and services to ensure their financial needs are being met
- Analyze risk - Complies with KYC, identify verification and risk mitigation to deter fraudulent activity
TouchPoint Cross-Sell Manager
TouchPoint Cross-Sell Manager helps you create, forward and track cross-sell opportunities across the enterprise. A robust rules engine helps identify targeted, one-to-one recommendations to increase share of wallet and generate more fee income through qualified referrals. Based on flexible routing configuration, qualified sales leads get to the right location and individual in a timely manner.
- Eliminate the guess work - Incorporates an industry-standard rules engine for intelligent product recommendations and referral routing
- Simplify the cross-sell process - Positions opportunities in a central place and provides an easy-to-use and intuitive form for capturing pertinent information
- Stay organized - Notifications and sales tracking tools ensure sales opportunities are not overlooked.
TouchPoint Marketer assists to plan, track and execute effective marketing campaigns across the enterprise. Working with your existing data and analytical sources, corporate campaigns can be disseminated to local sales teams and operationally managed to completion. Front-line employees can take action through cross-sell and retention strategies to strengthen customer relationships and build customer loyalty.
- Improve bottom-line profitability - Utilizes an advanced query tool to facilitate accurate targeted marketing efforts
- Increase closer rate - Equips sales representatives with actionable tasks and activities that are tied to measurable goals
- Optimize best practices - Houses successful campaign queries and sales strategies for future
TouchPoint Teller simplifies teller and branch operations. It enables users to perform monetary transactions, administer and manage cash and vault drawers, perform administrative tasks for managing the teller system and staff, and report on all teller and cash related activities. TouchPoint is also integrated with several efficiency-enhancing peripheral devices, including: cash dispensers/recyclers, touch-screen, image capture scanners, card swipe PIN/pad devices and secure check printers. TouchPoint Teller provides a mechanism for tellers to cross-sell recommended products or create a new sales opportunity. TouchPoint Teller also can be configured to perform light servicing transactions when used in conjunction with TouchPoint Service.
- Reduce fraud - Identifies risk and Reg CC holds for checking deposits using FIS’ Risk, Evaluation and Decisioning (RED) Engine
- Maximize efficiency - Supports heads-down monetary transaction processing as well as expanded servicing. Key capabilities such as touch screen, card swipe and keyboard mnemonics enable tellers to maneuver quickly, allowing them more time to service and sell.
- Improve cross-sell frequency - Facilitates the ability to quickly and easily create and route referrals from the teller line
- Increase revenue - Assists branches with automatic fee generation for various services
TouchPoint ATM capitalizes on the consumer need for anytime, anywhere banking. By leveraging existing business processes and a services-oriented architecture, sales, service and marketing activities are orchestrated between full-service and self-service channels within the enterprise.
- Extend targeted marketing - Up-sells new products and services, as well as targeted third-party marketing offers
- Acquire new clients - Converts non-bank ATM users into bank customers
- Expand servicing capabilities - Extends customer and account servicing to the ATM channel
- Facilitate non-cash transactions - Adds more sales and service capabilities without adding transactions to the switch