FIS Modern Banking Platform
Advance your bank with a modern core platform.
The Credit Card Processor and POS Solution Designed Just for Salons
Worldpay Editorial Team
July 24, 2019
The perfect credit card processor and POS solution, built and designed just for salons.
Keep your clients happy and your stylists focused on pampering with a salon merchant account, designed to provide efficient, accurate payments processing for the busy stylist.
Like all fast-paced businesses, your hair salon needs a modern credit card processor that can help your salon keep up with the demands of day-to-day operations, keep your stylists happy, and keep your customers coming back time and time again.
Streamline operational tasks and your salon will run smoother.
Choosing the right partner for your salon's payment processing can help you save time—not to mention money—on operational tasks so you and your staff can focus on your clients. With a POS solution built expressly for hair salons you can:
- Easily track your clients’ appointment history, alongside their go-to styles and products—without having to fumble through paper records
- Streamline—or even automate—your appointment reminder calls, via SMS text or email confirmation
- Track and manage inventory for your salon supplies and your retail products
- Pull reporting that details stylists’ individual sales, commissions, and space rental payments to help reduce your accounting time and to help you ensure stylists are properly paid for their work
Consider how your clients would like to pay.
When you’re deciding between a traditional payment terminal that accepts credit and debit cards, or the latest in technology that allows clients to pay with their smartphone or another device, think about how your clients would like to pay. Consider this: eWallet use is expected to . Choosing a salon POS system that accepts eWallets may be a great way to attract new, young clients, as well as keep your current clientele happy.
Gift cards allow loyal customers to share their love of your salon.
Whatever the time of year, gift cards are a perennial gifting favorite. Whether it’s the winter holiday season, Mother’s Day, or graduation time, allow your clients to purchase and give gift cards from your salon to their loved ones. Our will help your salon attract new clients and keep your current clients coming back for their services, time and time again.
Keep your stylists focused on pampering, not on processing payments.
Your stylists’ job is to provide great hair, nail, and skin services to your clients—not to waste time dealing with cumbersome or outdated systems. Partner with Worldpay for your salon merchant account and your stylists will be equipped to take client payments quickly and easily, in whatever format they desire. And by the way, your clients will also appreciate the quick and accurate payments processing to help them get in and out of your salon, and on with their busy day.
Decrease exposure from risky transactions.
It’s important that you protect yourself and your business when you’re engaging in day-to-day credit card processing activities. Certain high dollar-amount salon transactions—such as extensions, wedding parties, and other special events—are known to carry a high risk of chargeback. Partner with a credit card processor who understands the day-to-day life of a salon, and can help you reduce your risk of losing profits to dispute transactions.
Built-in payments processing to simplify your business.
When you partner with us for your salon merchant account, we aim to provide services with no surprises or extra software to buy—our payment processing is already built into today’s popular POS systems for hair salons. From day one of processing payments with us, your salon will enjoy lightning-fast transactions, quick funding to your deposit account of choice, and on-demand transaction reporting.
When you choose us as your credit card processor, you’ll also enjoy:
- Systems designed to provide consistent and secure debit and credit card processing
- Streamlined payments that your staff can accept from multiple locations
- Gift and stored value cards to drive marketing
- Comprehensive 24/7 phone and email support—even on major holidays
- Helpful troubleshooting and actionable alerts to help you resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection in case a network goes down
Reach out to speak to a payments expert about your salon needs.