FIS Supplier Diversity
“In alignment with our commitment to foster global workplace inclusion and diversity, FIS is committed to ensuring fairness and equitable opportunity within our supply-chain. Through our supplier diversity program, we have made an investment to effectively connect with and source from companies that are led or owned by individuals who identify as a racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans, persons with disabilities, or as part of the LGBTQ+ community (collectively referred to as ‘diverse suppliers’). By supporting small businesses and diverse suppliers, we are empowering our colleagues to live our company value to ‘Be the Change.’ We will continue to champion and grow these businesses by sourcing new partnerships with diverse suppliers and expand the FIS outreach to the supplier community via industry diversity advocates.”
--- Robin B. Shahani, Chief Procurement & Real Estate Officer
Diverse Supplier Registration
Interested in doing business with FIS? FIS welcomes your interest to be considered as a diverse supplier. Contact us at email@example.com
FIS Partnerships (Memberships)
Small Business / Diversity Types and Eligibility
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE). Independently owned and operated and qualified as a small business under the criteria and size standards as established by the US Government.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). 51% owned, operated, and controlled by minority group members (African-American, Hispanic, Native American, Asian-Pacific American and Asian-Indian American). Certified by National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). 51% owned by one or more individuals who are both socially and economically disadvantaged. Certified by federal, state or local government agencies.
- Veteran-owned Business Enterprise (VBE). 51% or greater ownership by veterans. U.S. government registry for veteran owned business certified by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE). 51% or more owned by a woman (or women), certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). A small business that has received certification as a small disadvantaged business consistent with 13 CFR part 124, Subpart B; and is certified small disadvantaged business in the database maintained by the Small Business Administration.
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE). 51% owned, operated, controlled, and managed by a person with a disability.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Business Enterprises (LGBTBE®). 51% owned, operated, managed, and controlled by an LGBT person or persons who are either U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents, exercises independence from any non-LGBT business enterprise, and has been formed as a legal entity in the United States.
- HUBZone Small Business. A small business that appears on the list of Qualified HUBZone Small Business maintained by the US Small Business Administration.
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). 51% unconditionally owned by one or more veterans (as defined at 38 U.S.C. 101(2).