FIS Simplifies Bank On CertificationMaking it seamless for our clients to create and offer Bank On certified accounts.
Bank On certified accounts are safe, affordable and bring unbanked Americans into the financial mainstream. The CFE Fund is proud to partner with FIS to help banks offer Bank On certified products. Banking access is fundamental to financial stability. Expanding that access is critical to helping consumers, particularly those of color, build stronger futures.”
What are the benefits of offering a certified Bank On account?
FIS Bank On offers benefits that include:
- Public recognition both locally and nationally highlighting your product
- Eligibility for local programs that rely upon certification to connect your account to consumers
- National Bank On certification seal of approval for marketing outlets
Sustainable consumer base
- Reach new customers in your community who are un- and underbanked and bring them into the financial mainstream
- Deliver a product with features that are in demand
- Sell your product through public and community banking access programming
Community reinvestment act (CRA) credit
- Products certified as meeting Bank On National Account Standards have been called out by banking regulators as eligible for the Community Reinvestment Act
- Streamlined reporting through the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Bank On National Data Hub