FIS Modern Banking Platform
Advance your bank with a modern core platform.
FIS Item Processing
Modernize critical payment processing technology
Get to know FIS Item Processing Download PDF
Boost productivity by eliminating paper early in the process
Modern, cloud-based stack
Achieve operational excellence by moving transactions quickly and minimizing lost funds.
Minimize check fraud losses using omnichannel risk review and fraud detection controls.
Integrated, single-platform solution
Real-time image capture and archive solution with cross-channel business rules, controls and workflow.
Increase operational productivity using industry-leading item processing capabilities
FIS Item Processing will help you:
- Automate and optimize operational workflows for item processing functions
- Capture work at a variety of attended or unattended locations
- Simplify exceptions and returns
- Select from flexible deployment options
- Protect your institution with our fraud detection system
- Reduce ongoing IT and operational costs
- Minimize capital requirements
- Provide real-time payment streaming with built-in fraud detection
- Minimize handling and reduce manual processing errors
FIS DirectLink Suite Product Sheet
FIS DirectLink provides real-time image capture solutions with cross-channel business rules, controls and workflow. The suite delivers remote capture solutions for every channel.Download PDF
FIS DirectLink Risk Review Product Sheet
Prevent bank losses due to fraud with FIS DirectLink Risk Review, providing omnichannel risk review and fraud detection controls.Download PDF
MORE PRODUCTS FOR YOU
Streamline operations, improve working capital management and meet business and customer service objectives with our comprehensive payments automation and receivables management solution.
FIS Content Management
Modernize for today’s digital, paperless environment with our comprehensive digital solution to ingest, index, store, archive and retrieve financial documents.
Enterprise Digital Mailroom
Drive your bank’s productivity, control and savings by digitizing and automating inbound corporate mail processing.